Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dave Chappelle in Singapore's newest Fast Food Outlet at ION?

Celebrity Sighting? I swear he's in town I don't know if it's the real thing. A friend ran into him in NYC and said that he doesn't like taking photos so maybe it's an impersonator? Or maybe he really likes the chicken? By the way, anyone try the chicken wings at (prepare for shameless plug), ehem... 4Fingers Bonchon Crispy Chicken? It's a new "must try" phenomenon. Trust me, I don't blog for anyone you know.

PS. at least the chicken at 4Fingers is the real thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    I visited ur outlet at ION Orchard in Singapore and LOVE your chicken wrap and the french fries are so good and wanna say thanks for the free spicy chicken you gave me the other day.. they're surely delicious!!
    I put some review of my short visit on my blog http://ratuvictoria.blogspot.com/2009/11/day-3-and-home.html
    please check it out. thanks so much and good luck opening an outlet in Jakarta soon!!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete